Renting a car in Uganda East Africa for the first time to others can be trickier. But when you land into a reputable or recognized or fully registered Uganda car rental company like ours, there is nothing to keep you worried about. We are the answer to all your travel needs whether you are on a self-drive, guided safaris, family trip, business, city tour or conference.
We are a premier car rental company in Uganda East Africa with variety of rental cars suitable for all safari-goers’ travel desires. In this article, we have put together tips to answer most of your travel needs and when you think of hiring a car in Uganda as first timer. We believe these tips will guide you find the right car hire deal in Kampala Uganda and also during pick up or drop off of your vehicle.
- The first step you can take to book your rental car in Uganda is to let us known of the desired rental car, when you need it, destination you plan to visit and how long you plan to be there. We have a range of rental cars in Uganda suitable for all safaris in the pearl of Africa including among others full-time 4×4 Toyota Rav4, 4×4 Land Cruisers with and without roof top tents, Safari Vans, Super Custom, Premio, Coaster Buses to corporate rental cars.
- Upon arrival to Uganda, your desired rental car will be delivered to you on the agreed location. The terms and conditions shall be shared for you to read and understand so that you are aware of your rights and responsibilities.
- You will be required to make payment and this is what guarantees you to drive a car. The car keys are handed to visitors who have made payment for the particular vehicle.
- Contact us on phone, email or in case you are nearby, walk into our premises and you will find our reservation team to help you book your dream rental car.
- Upon picking a car, there will be some fuel to take you up to the gas station and it must be returned with the same level of fuel.
- Check through your rental car so as not to have challenges or incur charges you didn’t expect. On the day of picking up the car, take your time to insect the exterior and interior of the car, record any damages/dents and have the car rental service provider know of them.
- Drop off the vehicle as you agreed to with your car hire service provider to avoid charges for dropping it to location that you didn’t agree with.