Would you like to plan a safari with a local safari company? Discover The the best agencies to plan with and the questions You Need To ask a Safari Tour Operators so that you can get a memorable tour!
We bring to you the best Uganda tour operator for your African safari?
Find peace of mind when you plan with one of the safari tour operators listed on this website.
Learn what to ask to avoid costly mistakes when booking an African safaris. Free expert advice.
We also list local tour operators who sell trips to Africa so that you can avoid overhead costs from international agents (some of them have never been to Africa)
Get a special deal by planning your trip with a local safari operators and book a customized safari that suits your interests or your budget.
List of Uganda Safari Companies
Find a list of highly recommended Tour operators and Travel Agents in Uganda offering quality sustainable safaris and Tours, gorilla and chimp safaris, birding safaris, cultural experience, fishing safaris, mountain excursions, white water rafting, car hire, hotel reservations, ticketing and all travel related services in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Congo and Rwanda.
Country Code: +256
AA Safaris and Tours
ROOM F4 Sarah Mall Martin road Old Kampala
P.O.Box.28921 Kampala U
Tel: +256 752827492 +256 312 293534
Cycads African Safaris
Plot 73 HS Kibirige Building Queen’s Way, Entebbe Road Kampala
P.O Box 22460, Kampala Uganda
Tel: +256-414-573775 +256-772-507241 (MOBILE)
Adrift Adventure Company
Guided Rwenzori climbs, 14 Yolk Terrace, Kololo
Tel: 0772ADRIFT(237438),(031)2 ADRIFT
African Pearl Safaris
13 Kimathi Avenue , Impala House,Ground floor.
Tel: +256 (0)414233566/7.
Mob: +256 (0)752975961
Plot 1383 Milk Valley Buildling,
P.O BOX 34944, Kampala Uganda 1st Floor, Bwebajja, Entebbe Highway
Tel: +256 312 261 930 / +256 704 333 358
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Destination Jungle Ltd
Pan African House
Mob: +256(0)712 385 446
Great Lakes Safaris
Susie House, Ggaba Road
P.O. Box 33024, Kampala
Tel. +256 (0) 414 267 153
Mob. +256 (0) 772 426 368
Kazinga Tours LTD
Kezironi House, Nawova Close
406 Makamba Rd, Lungujja, Behind Kampala Backpackers
P.O. Box 72370 Kampala-Uganda
Tel: +256 41 427 4457
Mob: +256 78 244 6048/+256 77 255 2819
Our Top 3 Questions To Ask Uganda Safari Operators
- 1. Ask the Uganda safari tour operator how many passengers will be in the game viewing vehicle with you
- 2. Ask how many kilometers of driving you will be doing per day (if a road safari)
- 3. Ask how many kilometers there are between the places on the tour operator’s itinerary (if a road safari)
Here are additional questions we’d ask:
- Ask if the East Africa safari tour operator will have a 4×4 if you are traveling in the rainy season
- Ask the East Africa safari tour operator how long it will take to travel between the points on the itinerary
- Ask if you will be grouped with strangers
- How much space will you have in the safari vehicle (how many will be in the vehicle, what are the number of seats in the vehicle)
- How much flexibility will you have if you want to stay out looking at animals longer
Learn more about avoiding costly mistakes when choosing and buying an Uganda Safari
Want more personalized advice?
Contact us now for free ideas for a customized African safari vacation for you! Just fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.